M.C.O.P ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
- Name of the Society:
Matoshri College of Pharmacy Alumni Association.
P.O.- Eklahare,Near Odhagaon ,Aurangabad Highway Nashik.,
Tal- Nashik. Dist- Nashik., 0253
Phone No.- (0253) 2406687.
Name of Association and Office:
The Association shall be called the Matoshri College of Pharmacy Alumni Association of the Matoshri College of Pharmacy here after referred to as the M.C.O.P. College, and its Office shall be located at Odha Eklahre , P.O. – Eklahare., Tal- Nashik, Dist- Nashik ,
It provides a forum for Alumni to maintain and develop their links with the college. The mission is to support and promote the interest of Alumni and college community. This is done by creating personal links with them
- To provide a common a platform for the interaction between the present and past students.
- To honor, preserve and celebrate traditions of our college.
- To extend co-operation regarding economical, educational, professional and legal issues as per the rules.
- To continue to provide an inclusive and supportive environment to our alumni of diverse backgrounds, interests, and experiences.
- To serve and respond to the needs of our alumni
Membership Eligibility: Membership of the Association shall be open to:
- Anyone who has acquired an undergraduate or Post-graduate degree of Pharmacy by enrolling as a student of the Institute.
- Any individual who has worked at the Institute for at least 1 years as a member of academic staff at the Institute.
- Director of the Institute shall be an ex-officio patron of the Association and, being its patron shall enjoy all the privileges of a member.
- Honorary Members: Eminent persons may be admitted to be Honorary Members of the association by the Executive Committee of the Association.
- Any person satisfying Article 3 will be eligible to be a member and shall become a member on the payment of the membership fee. There shall be a one-time Life Membership fee of Rs. 500/-which may be modified by the General Body from time to time
- Where a member of the association becomes is a member ex-officio, his membership shall terminate when he ceases to hold that office.
- A membership maybe terminated by the general body if the member is convicted of a criminal offense or on account of moral turpitude.
- The Executive Committee shall have power to expel a member for willful disregard to the Association’s rules or misconduct on the part of the member, provided that the member concerned is first given an opportunity for explaining his conduct.
- If any member fails to pay the subscription or fees for twelve months after the same has fallen due shall cease to be a member of the Association and the Secretary shall remove the name of such a defaulter from the register of the members.
A resignation from membership shall be tendered to the President and it shall not take effect until it has been accepted on behalf of the Association by the Executive Committee.